Skip to main content
If you go to my user profile, you can take a gander at the other blogs I run.
I have one about my experiences caring for my Natural Hair, The Everyday Natural, and another about my take on fashion, Confessions of a Semi Fashion Addict.
I talked about my hair in another post, so that blogs goes more in depth.
That's all you guys! =}
-D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Survivor Stories

I am a Peer Educator on my campus and we had a program called "Take Back the Night" which is a program for people who were sexually assaulted, raped, abused in any way, etc. to Take Back the Night of the incident that happened to them. We had a wonderful and brave woman named Ms. Davette who came to share her testimony with us. She had been brutally attacked with a MACHETE by someone she previously was in a relationship with after she got out of that relationship. Stories like that make my faith even stronger because I feel as though there's only one way: she is here for a purpose and I admire her strength. A lot of us had as we shared stories of our own lives, which also took a lot of courage. If your area doesn't have programs like these, they are not that difficult to get started. Various search engines can help get you started.

twitter video download firefox

Twitter insanların güncellemeleri fotoğrafları ve videoları birbirleriyle paylaşmasına olanak tanıyan bir sosyal ağ ve mikro blog hizmetidir. İnsanlar Twitter'ı başkalarıyla iletişim kurmak haberlere erişmek ürün ve hizmetlerin reklamını yapmak soru sormak insanların bloglarına yorum göndermek ve çok daha fazlası için kullanır. Twitter'ın sosyal doğası acil durum uyarıları veya bilgilendirme videoları gibi önemli güncellemeleri hızla yaymada özellikle etkili olmasını sağlar. Sonuç olarak birçok avantajından yararlanmak istiyorsanız Twitter'ı video izlemek için nasıl kullanacağınızı anlamanız çok önemlidir. Çoğu insan Twitter'ı mobil cihazlarından kullanır; buna akıllı telefonlar tabletler ve dizüstü bilgisayarlar dahildir. Video içerik Twitter üzerinden en çok paylaşılan içerik türlerinden biridir. Bunun nedeni Twitter'ın en iyi şekilde videolara hızla erişip paylaşabileceğiniz mobil cihazlarda kullanılmasıd ır. Videolar hızlı yüklendiği ve sessiz bir ekranda izle...