Skip to main content

Changes

Changes. Hmmm..there are many things that can be said about this subject. I don't like to refer to my growth as me changing. I'm the same person as before, just better now. I like to think of it as an "upgrade". I like to upgrade myself on a constant basis. If I didn't, I'd still be in Jersey surround by misery. I chose to rise above. That was a major part of "upgrading" for me. As someone who has never been hundreds of miles away from family for a long period of time, deciding to come to Virginia has been a BIG decision. I am SO glad to have made that investment in myself; MANY DOORS ARE OPEN, AND I AM GOING TO POLITELY ENTER THEM AND HANDLE MY BUSINESS.
Well, g2g now. Have a peer educator training!
XOXO,
Dejah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Survivor Stories

I am a Peer Educator on my campus and we had a program called "Take Back the Night" which is a program for people who were sexually assaulted, raped, abused in any way, etc. to Take Back the Night of the incident that happened to them. We had a wonderful and brave woman named Ms. Davette who came to share her testimony with us. She had been brutally attacked with a MACHETE by someone she previously was in a relationship with after she got out of that relationship. Stories like that make my faith even stronger because I feel as though there's only one way: she is here for a purpose and I admire her strength. A lot of us had as we shared stories of our own lives, which also took a lot of courage. If your area doesn't have programs like these, they are not that difficult to get started. Various search engines can help get you started.

twitter video download firefox

Twitter insanların güncellemeleri fotoğrafları ve videoları birbirleriyle paylaşmasına olanak tanıyan bir sosyal ağ ve mikro blog hizmetidir. İnsanlar Twitter'ı başkalarıyla iletişim kurmak haberlere erişmek ürün ve hizmetlerin reklamını yapmak soru sormak insanların bloglarına yorum göndermek ve çok daha fazlası için kullanır. Twitter'ın sosyal doğası acil durum uyarıları veya bilgilendirme videoları gibi önemli güncellemeleri hızla yaymada özellikle etkili olmasını sağlar. Sonuç olarak birçok avantajından yararlanmak istiyorsanız Twitter'ı video izlemek için nasıl kullanacağınızı anlamanız çok önemlidir. Çoğu insan Twitter'ı mobil cihazlarından kullanır; buna akıllı telefonlar tabletler ve dizüstü bilgisayarlar dahildir. Video içerik Twitter üzerinden en çok paylaşılan içerik türlerinden biridir. Bunun nedeni Twitter'ın en iyi şekilde videolara hızla erişip paylaşabileceğiniz mobil cihazlarda kullanılmasıd ır. Videolar hızlı yüklendiği ve sessiz bir ekranda izle...